Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Final Blog Post


1. What seminar readings, exercises, or assignments were most challenging, interesting, or rewarding for you? Why?

The most interesting and rewarding exercise for me definitely has to be when we had to build a chair in under 30 minutes on the first day of class. I really enjoyed this exercise because it truly depicted what we were going to learn, but most importantly it really made us think on our feet, and made us collaborate with each other. It was also interesting to see what ideas our other classmates had when building the chair and there methodology.

2. What are the most important things you learned in this seminar?

The most important things that I learned in this seminar has to be how design is an important element in our society, and even the smallest thing has some sort of design and reasoning behind that design. Throughout this seminar I have also learned to recognize both positive and negative types of design and how they can improve. It has also made me questioned some types of design, especially when it comes to doors.

3. How might you use this learning in the future?

I will use this learning in the future just to keep in consideration all the things I learned that I learned in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment